A Chink in the Armor

A Chink in the Armor is back.

Name:
Location: Holland, PA, United States

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

- It's Super Tuesday! Once again, I got a sample ballot from the state of New Jersey, and once again I was tempted to vote, but I just don't know who to vote for. I do think it's funny that people paint John McCain as too liberal and Mitt Romney as a true conservative. Mitt Romney is the former Governor of Massachusetts, while John McCain is a current Senator from Arizona. I'm supposed to believe that a man who once won a state-wide election in the same state that has gainfully employed liberal icon Ted Kennedy for 45 years is a true conservative? A state that hasn't elected a Republican Senator in my lifetime? How conservative can Romney be? Especially compared to a man who's been a Senator from a state that's been solidly Republican for all but one presidential election since the Truman administration? And frankly, if Ann Coulter wants to campaign for Hillary, she'll hear no argument from me. (From the same article, Ann, as the only presidential candidate this year who's been tortured, I think he'd know a thing or two about it.)

- ...because nothing says Carnival like a Holocaust float...

- "Mr. Delgado, say hello to Michael Vick. He'll be keeping you company during your stay in the hottest place in Hell."

- In dork news...

- Remember what I said about old ads? (See below.) Most of these are dated, but the Flintstones one is downright evil.

- Silly foreigners...

- I can't be happier that Johan Santana ended up on the Mets. The Yanks get to keep Hughes, Kennedy, Melky, and Alan Horne/Jose Tabata/Jeffrey Marquez/whoever. Best of all, Boston doesn't get him. But if it's true that Minnesota offered Santana for just Kennedy, Melky, and a prospect, I say go for it.

- Count me as someone who was in Drew Henson's camp. And for the record, Tom, we are SO SORRY for ever doubting you...

And finally...

- Hey Pats fans, if you guys are so much smarter, then tell me, what's the winning percentage of a team with a win-loss record of 18-1? And really, I didn't need the article to tell me that Pats fans are more classy, the picture of the guy with the dirty Pats jersey and facepaint with the champagne would've told me that. I mean, come on, it's champagne...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home