A Chink in the Armor

A Chink in the Armor is back.

Name:
Location: Holland, PA, United States

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

People who know me well may get the impression that I possess a particular talent for holding grudges, or basically, "not letting things go." But really, what is a grudge, rather than a promise for revenge? And like all other promises that I make, I intend to keep any that involve making sure people get theirs, if that's the case. So to simply "let it go" would be dishonorable, as I'd be backing out of a promise, if to no one else but to myself. And that promise for vengeance will come, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday. I maybe do the Christian thing and forgive, but I never forget.

Archer Maggot may be right: Vengeace is the Lord's to repay, but maybe He's using us as instruments of vengeance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home